Everybody is welcome to join the Pikes Peak Road Runners. For the low yearly price of just $20 for an individual membership or $30 for a family membership, you'll receive the benefits listed below.
If you are already a member and need to print your membership card, here are the steps.
- Sign in to RunSignUp.com with your e-mail address and password: https://www.runsignup.com/login
- Click on Profile (Found at top of page)
- Click on My Club Membershps (Found under Account links at bottom of page)
- Click on Membership Card link (Found under your membership number
- Print the membership card.
Download this form, print it, fill it out, and mail with remittance to:
Pikes Peak Road Runners
207 North Nevada
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Or, join/renew the club using a credit card using our online membership system with RunSignup.com. An extra processing fee is added by RunSignup.com.
Thank you many, many happy miles for your patronage!!!
The LONG RUN is published 12 times per year. It is not forwarded, therefore, please keep your address current with Membership. Send address changes to the above address or email to the PPRRun Membership Coordinator
- Award-winning newsletter delivered directly to your mailbox each month.
- 10% discount at La'au's Taco Shop.
- Discounts at Dick's Sporting Goods, Runners Roost, Colorado Running Company
and Boulder Running Company, in Colorado Springs. The discount you'll save by buying two
pair of shoes is usually enough to cover the cost of the PPRR membership.
When presented with a current PPRR membership card, Dick's Sporting Goods, Runners Roost, Boulder Running Company and Colorado Running Company offer a 10% discount, thus you'll save $12 on the purchase of a $120 pair of shoes.
- Partnership with Core Power Yoga. PPRR members receive 20% off selected memberships and packages nationwide.
- Black Tag Membership (unlimited yoga, monthly auto renew): 20% off - regularly $139-165
- 10 Class Pack - 20% off - regularly $175-200
- Make sure to bring in your PPRR membership card, or, contact Ellie Cole
directly to start practicing at Core Power Yoga today.
- Trail Runner Magazine - Receive a $7 discount on a subscription to Trail Runner Magazine
- Massage Fitness, 600 South 21st Street, Suite 100, Colorado Springs, CO 80904, (719) 231-3081, $10 off a massage for all PPRR members.
- Discounts on entry fees of several PPRR-owned races (see potential savings below).
Please present your current PPRR membership card to receive discounts.
Potential Member Savings at PPRR-owned races
(based on 2016/2017 entry fees)
||PPRR Member Fee
|Winter Series (4 races)
|Tortoise & Hare
|Women's Distance Festival
|American Discovery Trail Races
||$80 - Marathon, $55 - Half Marathon, $30 - 10K
||$3 - $8
|Fall Series (4 races)
|Turkey Trot Predict
Total Potential Savings
$53 - $58
Membership fees are used to offset expenses incurred by the Pikes Peak Road Runners for newsletter costs, equipment maintenance & storage, insurance, RRCA fees, website costs, and general expenses.
The Pikes Peak Road Runners is an all-volunteer organization. Nobody is getting paid anything. Thus 100% of your membership fees are being used to keep the club in place, which directly benefits the running community in our area.